Our webinar (click here for a replay of the webinar on our YouTube channel) on June 28th built on the findings from TIIP and Toniic’s special report on Investing in the New Industrial (R)evolution: Insights for asset owners and managers financing the circular economy. In this hour-long discussion, we addressed the challenges, opportunities, and breakthroughs involved in harnessing the circular economy to deepen client relationships, increase flows of funds, and diversify product offerings.
More about the session:
The momentum around the circular economy continues to reach new heights, and interest from clients – millennials, boomers, and everyone in between – shows no signs of abating.
- But what does it take to make investments in circular economy opportunities?
- How can investment management firms most effectively construct and distribute related products?
- And what are HNW clients telling their advisors they want?
Introduction and Moderators:
- William Burckart, President and COO of The Investment Integration Project (TIIP)
- Jamie Butterworth, Founding Partner of Circularity Capital
- Lisa Kleissner, Co-founder of Toniic
- Gerald Naber, Vice President of Sustainable Finance at ING