11-member council will help inform TIIP’s agenda as it expands initiatives to drive system-level investing practices across the global investing landscape.
NEW YORK, NY, September 22, 2021 – The Investment Integration Project (TIIP), an applied research and consulting firm, today announced the launch of its strategic Advisory Council. Inaugural members include asset owners and managers who represent a wide variety of investor segments, including pension fund managers, investment advisors, consultants and asset managers.
“The diversity of expertise on our Advisory Council reflects an urgent awareness among investors of the connection between healthy portfolio returns and healthy global systems,” said William Burckart, TIIP’s President and COO. “The influence, knowledge and experience the Council brings to our organization will help us shape the future of TIIP and system-level investing by turbocharging how we provide investors with the tools and insights to consider the big-picture environmental, social, or financial systems’ context of their security selection and portfolio construction decisions – not at the expense of long-term investment prospects, but rather to support them.”
The Advisory Council represents a “learning community” of leaders that will help determine TIIP’s future and potentially inform the system-level investment decisions of other asset owners and managers. Members include:
- Noel Pacarro Brown, First Vice President, The Conscious Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley
- Kieron Boyle, Chief Executive, Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Foundation
- Robert G. Eccles, Visiting Professor of Management Practice, Said School of Business, University of Oxford
- Kirsty Jenkinson, Investment Director, Sustainable Investment and Stewardship Strategies, CalSTRS
- Yuko Koshiba, Impact Officer, Japan Social Innovation and Investment Foundation
- Jon Lukomnik, Founder, Sinclair Capital LLC
- Renaye Manley, Deputy Director, Strategic Initiatives, Service Employees International Union
- Meredith Miller, formerly Chief Corporate Governance Officer, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- Kilian Moote, Managing Director, ESG Advisory, Georgeson
- Mike Musuraca, Strategic Advisor of ESG and Labor, Blue Wolf Capital Partners LLC
- Eric Stephenson, Director of Client Service & Operations, Align Impact
In addition, Burckart and TIIP Founder and CEO Steve Lydenberg will serve on the Council as company officers.
“We are honored to have this highly distinguished group of experts on our Advisory Council,” said Lydenberg. “Council members represent billions in assets and provide a strong voice for many stakeholders. Their guidance will enable us to expand our thought leadership and mission: helping investors understand how healthy systems can benefit us all.”
TIIP, The Investment Integration Project, is an applied research and consulting firm whose mission is to help investors understand how healthy environmental, social, and financial systems can benefit their portfolios. TIIP provides consulting services, thought leadership, and a turnkey solution that support investors’ pursuit of system-level investing, an advanced sustainable investing approach that focuses on managing systemic risks and investing in solutions to systemic problems. For more information, visit https://tiiproject.com
# # #