CONSULTING & RESEARCH
Strategies and Support
The principals at TIIP have advised pension funds, investment management firms, private foundations and endowments, government agencies and major industry associations to establish and implement impact and investment goals to tackle system-level issues as as conduct applied research to drive industry transformation. These services include:
- Developing strategies for system-level and sustainable investing programs.
- Creating research and other thought leadership in partnership with foundations and other industry leaders to catalyze system-level investing adoption.
- Supporting investors and associations to increase their awareness of system-level issues and their competencies around implementing system-level investing strategies.
- Creating market maps and issue briefs to help clients determine market positioning and identify the best and most efficient methods to achieve growth.
- Delivering keynote speeches and other bespoke training for boards and trustees on system-level investing and other sustainable investing issues.
- Establishing a Statement of Investment Beliefs (SIBs) that reinforce a funds’ commitment to solving system-level challenges.
- Conducting searches for qualified investment advisors, including developing necessary qualifications.
Need help implementing a system-level investing strategy?
Contact us at [email protected] today.