TIIP friends and family such as Jon Lukomnik, Piers Hugh Smith, Steve Lydenberg, Jessica Matthews, Kilian Moote, Maguette Diop, and Rodney Foxworth are some of the field leaders joining the course to guest lecture.
- TIIP Racial Equity Working Group Co-Chair Renaye Manley is supporting Starbucks Workers United to push a pro-labor proposal at an upcoming shareholder meeting.
- Kieron Boyle, a member of the TIIP Advisory Council, was appointed the Chief Executive Officer of the Impact Investing Institute in the UK.
- TIIP Racial Equity Working Group Members Mahlet Getachew (PolicyLink) and Tynesia Boyea-Robinson (CapEq) are the principal authors of the newly released Investor Blueprint for Racial and Economic Equity, which outlines the powerful and essential role investors can play in championing racial and economic equity to create a more just society for all.
- Jon Lukomnik (a member of the TIIP Advisory Council) and Steve Lydenberg, the Founder and Chairman of TIIP, were named fellows of SIRI at Columbia University.
- Guidance to help investors develop Statement of Investment Beliefs (SIBs) that lay the foundation for system-level investing approaches.
- Examples and templates of SIBs from two different investors: Domini Impact Investments and the University Pension Plan system.